Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dog Sitting

  I am out of town and I have my oldest son dog sitting. He posted this on his blog so I thought I would copy it and let you know how things went for him, They tested him today, hopefully tomorrow will go good.
Thanks Mike for watching them, and keeping us  updated.

Dear Grandma,

We had a great day on Wednesday. Dogs all slept the whole time I was over there. Except for when my boss stopped by to drop off some files. The dogs let her know what a bad idea it was to ring the doorbell. While I dealt with her, SOMEBODY snuck into the kitchen and got my pizza. Hmm... who was it. Let's find the guilty party.

WAS IT YOU??
OK, not you...

WAS IT YOU??
OK, not you either...

WAS IT YOU??
No, definitely not you...

WAS IT YOU?
No, you don't eat pizza...

WAS IT-- wait. What? WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT??
Oh I see you dug yourself a hole.

Didn't get very far. Only wanted some of the nearest shade, I guess. OK, moving on.

WAS IT YOU??
Yep it was you.

THEY ARE GOOD DOGS

No comments:

Post a Comment