Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Betty's Running too

                                             More on Betty and her new found loves.
 Yes, I got up early just to get these pictures. It is like 6am, it's a little early for me. I'm so proud of Pete for being able to run with all 3 dogs, he makes it look easy and fun. The dogs love it.


It starts out kinda crazy, this is getting ready

 Here they come





 Again i'm hiding
so I don't disrupt
them, but they did not
care I was standing
there.



                         And there they go












 GOOD DOGS






      Across the canal now




I'm so glad I got up to witness this, they are a good looking group running down the canal, and I'm so glad Pete and the boys have figured out how to have Betty to run with them, and that they have all found peace running together.


No comments:

Post a Comment