Thursday, January 31, 2013

More Happenings

 One other exciting thing that's happened around here. I started volunteering at a rescue AZ Mastiffs. It's funny when I get home from being with the rescue dogs, my dogs and I sit outside and they spend about 5 minutes smelling every inch of me. They don't mind at all. Honestly it's been the most rewarding thing, I think I've ever done.
This is Miles I had the pleasure of transporting him to be seen by potential adopters, and guess what? They loved him, he's gonna be fostered  to adopt. I love this boy, of course I cried when he left, but they were tears of joy, he did not have to go back to a kennel.
Here are just some of the dogs at the rescue. Some are in foster, some are looking for fosters, all are looking for their forever homes.

Cooper just a playful  puppy at 1 1/2 years old
Crystal 4 yrs old english mastiff
Xena, she's gonna have her cherry eye's done then will be available 
Daisy 4 yrs old
Titan, just a pup, he needs to gain a lot of weight
Otis 13 months old
Shaq 2 yrs old
Salene about 2 1/2 months old
 You might ask why mastiff's, since I have all labs. Well because I would love to own a mastiff. I just never thought I was a strong enough pack leader for one. This is my way of being able to love on them, learn about them, and help them. And someday when it's right I will have some one of my own.
                                     They are all Loving Good Dogs
                                Canine Rescue Coalition/ AZ Mastiff

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love the big dogs too but I am with you - they'd quickly overpower me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, thank you so much for all you do for the giants! You have a wonderful heart, and all the time you are spending with Emme is a blessing for her. Thanks you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We want to adopt them all!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete