Thursday, February 2, 2012

Company

 We are sorry we've been busy, and have not blogged  lately, or even really had time to read blogs. We have our god daughter in town till next Thursday and we've been trying to stay busy. They are from NY and it's cold and snowing there, so they are enjoying the Arizona weather.

How's this for busy?

 The dogs have been very good, they are just not used to being left alone for very long. Elvis you may know, gets upset and wets all over the house, if left alone to long. I am happy to say he went 5 hours without wetting 2 days in a row, I'm so proud of him. The last couple of days I decided not to push him any more and have been leaving the back door open for them to go in and out as they please. Oh trust me this was not easy for me. I've made sure they can't get into anything or get out, and I have to keep Lucy in,(she doesn't seem to mind) you know Elvis likes her dropped  bars too much. Jake's the one I worry about with the turtles and how much he likes them, but they are still underwater, and the tortoises are still in their sheds, so I think he'll be okay for another week. I'm gonna check with the neighbor tomorrow to make sure they are not barking to much, hopefully this will work for another week, so we can continue keeping our company busy
Maddy seems to really like Pete & the dogs
Jake loves Jenny he even made her pull him up in the chair like  he does Pete
Of course it could be because she is making him a new sweater
                                          They are Good Dogs

1 comment:

  1. Hi Everybuddy, oh we just love all your family photos. The one with all the prams made mum think of when all our five human siblings were small. She felt all nostalgic so we slobbered all over her to snap her out of it hehehe.

    What a great way to keep busy. Family visiting and a home full of dogs. Just the best aye? No worries, and love, Stella and Rory (and Carol)

    ReplyDelete