Thursday, February 7, 2013

Presents

I thought I'd show off one of Christopher's Christmas presents. It was prefect for him. You know he's in Afghanistan and he did not want us to send him anything really, just because of where he's at, he thought it would just be easier. So one day after I mailed this to him (he got other things also). I asked him "Are you sure you don't want me to send you anything" And he replied " Well are you sending me a huge picture of the smelves" ( Elvis' nickname) of course I played it off.
Elvis a Good Boy
I got it right don't you think. It's a huge blanket, probably the softest blanket ever. And I it ordered from of all places Walmart, and it was a great price. I tried to order it from other companies but they would not do it because the picture was taken from a phone and not the best quality, although we think it's a great picture. It's a really great blanket.

                           Chris is the one in the front with the dark glasses
From Afghanistan

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! What a great surprise for him! This actually brought tears to my eyes - so glad he has a little piece of home with him over there!

    Btw - that's an excellent picture of Elvis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful! I think the picture is great. MOM got a little tear in her eye reading this.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is JUST perfect!!!
    God bless and protect Chris! Our non-fur cousin (mom's nephew) recently left on his 4th deployment to Afghanistan. We pray for our troops daily!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete