Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Swimming

 I couldn't take how bored the dogs all were so I let them swim. With Pete being away they have not been running for a while and I am trying to keep Jake out of trouble. Although he did get both my breakfast and dinner yesterday, I turned my back on him with my food on the counter, he's just that fast.



First time Jake has ever jumped in


Hey I wonder if the C A T is in here
Here kitty kitty
Darn no C A T

Time to dry off
    They love to swim, I don't give them any toys while they swim, because they tend to get to rough, they don't seem to mind they just like swimming. I kept Lucy and Abby inside since neither of them like the water so much.                                                         What Good Dogs


6 comments:

  1. I wish I liked swimming more. Jumping in looks like so much fun. But I like looking for kitties even more. hahhaha. Great photos.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww looks like a great time! I wish we had a pool for haylie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys really look like you had a blast!!!
    You ... umm ... you'd just make FRIENDS with the kitty if there was one in there ... right?
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete