Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Jake's Bored

Our house is so quiet now that Christopher has left, he had to go back to the Army.  Pete is also out of town, actually out of the country. All the dogs are bored, Jake is the one with the most energy that needs burned off.
                                                   He's bored.



Bored
Oh a foot
Maybe chew on it
Chew it off

Can we go swimming?
                                                 He's a Good Boy
                                                   

6 comments:

  1. Oh we love the ballastic toys too :) Awww he is such a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jake come on over and you can swim in my back yard and run off some energy. Don't chew your foot though it makes running harder.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't eat all of your foot if I were you mate! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jake! Is that a Tuffy Toy? I had one that was like a long bone. It sort of ... umm ... got a slight tear in it and had the stuffing pulled out ...
    Woo.
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to have one of those round toys! The label said I couldn't destroy it... but I did.
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire a dog that has enough restraint to not gut a toy!

    Swimming sounds like an excellent idea! Does your toy float?

    ReplyDelete