Thursday, November 17, 2011

Old Friend

 Yesterday I went and saw an old friend of mine. He has a beautiful Rottweiler, named Bruin, that I had the pleasure of helping with a little, when he was a baby, Of course he's no baby today, and even though it's been a long time since I've seen them, I was so happy that Bruin knew who I was and he was very excited to see me. He's a little over a year older than Elvis, and I found some old pictures of Bruin and Elvis.

Bruin at about 1 month old
Bruin at about 18 months, Elvis 7 weeks

Bruin at about 3 years old
Bruin with me, today at just over 4 years old
 He is such a Good Boy

2 comments:

  1. Elvis, you looked so TINY!!!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybuddy, we found your site on Dogs with Blogs and were intrigued with the colour of your labs. They reminded me of my little brother Rory. He is a blue Great Dane aged 4 1/2 months and I am called Stella and am an English Cocker Spaniel. Look forward to reading more of your adventures. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete