Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happier

It's little things in life that make me happy, and life just got a little happier here. With                                MAGIC SCREEN
Okay go ahead a laugh, everyone here did. But for me, I don't have to get up a million times a day to lets the boys out, they go in and out all day, and I refuse to buy another screen door for them to bend in half, or break the wheels off, when someone comes to the door and they are outside. It has magnets so it closes behind them, and it only took 5 minutes to teach them they can go through it. Betty likes to be the last one in, and she won't come to the door if someone is standing there, so I usually have to go back and let her in, grrr .. And she went through it and came back in with the boys YEA!. Lucy, she's not an in and out dogs, she did not mind it at all..
Betty looking very worried about the screen in the doorway
First Elvis
Then Jake
Then it closes behind them
together with a toy
Even Betty came through it
And even Lucy likes it
I usually always go out with them, because Jake likes to go in the pond, and the tortoise enclosures, But lately he's not been doing that so much, I think he'll stay out of the pond because it's cool now, and the turtles have gone under, and the tortoises are about to go to sleep, so maybe, fingers crossed, he will stay out of there for the winter, so he should be okay.  Elvis, will be okay so long as his favorite Lucy snacks get picked right away. The dogs had a great day running in and out, they seemed a little more playful, and I got a lot done.
                         MAGIC SCREEN makes me happy
                                       What  Good Dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment