Monday, September 19, 2011

Not To Bad

We made it through the weekend without any real problems, I wasn't sure we would, with the way it started. Jake was a little restless and thought he would test me all weekend with the turtle pens, yep spent all weekend going in them. So I chained him up, the first time in a long time, he came to the back door with out his collar on. Hmm after checking I found the collar still on the chain, in the turtles hole, where he hangs out during the day.
   NOT GOOD, after 3 hours of trying to get the turtle to show any signs of life, his hole is pretty deep. I guess the turtle was pretty freaked out, ME TOO. I got strawberries, he came right out, thank goodness he's okay. Jake ugh

He doesn't look like he's such a handful

He will come out of his hole anytime for strawberries
                                 
                                            What Good Dogs


No comments:

Post a Comment