Friday, September 16, 2011

Long Weekend

  I think it's gonna be a long weekend. It's Friday morning, I got up to take Pete, Tom, Victoria to the airport, they are off to Austin city limits, for a weekend of fun.On the way there Pete realized he and Tom were not on the same page for what time the flight is, so they are running late. I get them there and now i'm on the highway coming home. Pete calls says come back, Victoria can't check her bag and needs me to take stuff for her, I turn around head back, as I get there, he calls says never mind, she just threw it out, they don't have time, uuhhhh, okay, I turn around head home again, Pete calls say what she threw out, cost her 75.00...... I was right there  uhhh, I get home, to find we forgot to block Jake out of the kitchen,and he counter surfed.
He does kinda look like he ate the box 


this is all that's left

Luckily he got the empty one, and left this one that's full 
And now, I don't think he feels well
It's not even 8:00 am yet
                      I'm sure they are gonna be Good Dogs all weekend

1 comment:

  1. I used to be a counter surfer. It was my little way of making sure my mom had the "minimalist" kitchen she'd always dreamed of. Ha woo.
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete