Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pictures

 Some time ago I had Bailey & Nala's mom Drawing mom do pictures of the boys. You see 4 years ago we got  Elvis our silver lab for our 25 anniversary( you know the silver one), Jake who is actually Elvis's litter brother came into our lives later that year. Even though Pete and I don't give gifts to celebrate our anniversary, this year I gave him these. I can tell you he was not expecting them. It was fun. They are so beautiful, the pictures do not show how wonderful they turned out.

 Pete is gonna take them to work and put them on his desk, what Good Dogs
She captured Elvis and his droopiness perfectly
And Jakey  with his spunkiness
 I am so happy with the way these turned out. I look forward to having them done when the boys are older.       Thank you Drawing Mom

5 comments:

  1. They are wonderful. Bailey and Nala's mom did one of me too. My MOM LOVES it. It looks just like me.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing! What a great idea!

    Yes, that was Freestone Park. I can't believe I never knew it was there! It's only up the street from the Riparian Preserve. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are GREAT! Very well done by a super talented artist!
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look WONDERFUL, Carol! I'm glad you're happy -- thanks so very much for sharing them. <3

    Best,

    ~JM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those are wonderful and will be wonderful forever. That is a great remembrance of love
    Bert

    ReplyDelete