Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Best Present

 I got a new garbage can, for Christmas.  The best thing I've gotten all year. I'm afraid, that we had all become use to having the garbage can on the counter or on the table, to keep Jake out of it. It's was awful, but there was no place else to put it, that Jake couldn't get  in it. I'm so happy, he can't get it open. YEA! It does have a foot petal, but It's kinda hard to push so I'm sure hope he won't be able to open it that way.                                                            


                                                   Totally Jake Proof

                     
                                             He's a Good Boy

4 comments:

  1. LOL we got one but a diffrent shape about 6 months ago due to haylie...the trash digger, its worked wonders for us.
    What a sweet boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooo! That is so sad!!! My mom and dad got a Simple Human trash can (different model) a couple years ago to stop me from having a little fun when they'd go out. That thing is like the Fort Knox of trash cans! It's horrible!!!
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been known to knock over a few garbage cans in my day. This one looks pretty sturdy.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy Everybuddy, Hmmmm that bin looks interesting. We don't bother with our kitchen bin but mum says our angel brother Oscar (a Great Dane) was an expert at all types of bins. She also said she knows all about having a bin on the bench (and sometimes even that wasn't safe hehe). No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete